The gorgeous granite stone Maa kali statue offers a dash of blackish color to flatter the interior. A 2 ft tall expressive detailing makes this home statue décor especially artful.
Stone Type: Blackstone Granite stone
Dimensions(HWL): 24.5 x 19 x 8 inch
Height: 2 ft
The ferocious manifestation of Shakti::Home statue decor of Goddess “Kali”
- The statue of Maa Kali is standing over the body of Lord Shiva.
- She is outlined by wearing a garland of heads, skirts of arms, and a protruding tongue.
- The feminine strength has been carved so beautifully in the above statue.
- Stone carving is a major handicraft of Odisha, which is globally recognized for its skillful artisans who make magnificently carved working on sculptures.
- She is the incarnation of Goddess Parvati, consort of Lord Shiva.
- In Sanskrit Kali stands for “she who is black”
- She is in the most intense and destructive form of Shakti. She is a scary, bloodthirsty, destructive yet the ultimate protector against the devil.
- Her appearance conveys a strong message of supremacy of nature over man, even a powerful Lord like Shiva is motionless in front of her.
- The idol should be facing south, whether it is in your home or any other place. South zone serves the zone of fame and relaxation, and goddess Kali is the epitome of energy, that brings you fame and recognition.
- Feel the divine grace by keeping her in the temple of your home or office, the apartment will be meritorious.
- Place it at the entrance of the home, office shop, living room, reception, office cabin, etc.
- The home statue decor is made up of weather-resistant stone like Granite.
- The chief aspect of this material is its durability which does not need much maintenance.
- To ward off the dust from accumulating on the statue, use a soft cloth over the surface of the statue.
- The cleaning should be done every alternate day to keep the dust away from the statue.