The apsara feeding peacock statue provides a moody and sophisticated aesthetic for the interior to complement the contemporary and minimalistic décor theme. This gorgeous sculpture combines classic black and a smooth finish for a timeless appeal.
Material: Soapstone (Black Polished)
Dimension(HWL): 10 x 4 x 2 inch
A splendid statue of the seductress:
- The statue of apsara is standing on a double layer pedestal feeding a peacock, a deer is behind her.
- She is adorned with jewelry and cloth which is chiseled on the statue so smoothly, enhancing the womanly perfection beautifully.
- An astonishing work of art from the skillful craftsman of Odisha, famous for its intricate stone carvings internationally.
- Apsaras are semi-divine beings in Hindu mythology and scriptures, Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi, etc are a few names you must have heard of.
- They are said to emerge when the ocean of milk was churned.
- They are usually the consort of Gandharvas, living in the palace of Lord Indra.
- Apsaras are extremely good at dancing and singing. They are the dancing girls in the court of Lord Indra.
- You can use it in your interior design of the hotel, restaurant, palace, home.
- It will amplify the decoration, if you place it on the mantle, console, sideboard, etc.
- The showcase cupboard and cabinet of your home and office also be a perfect place to enhance the charm of your décor theme.
- The glossy black will pop against light shade background.
- As per the Vaastu effect, the east and Northeast zone symbolize the zone of happiness and refreshment, so keeping a joyous statue of Apsara in the specified sector will double the happiness and joy in your life.
- The artists associated with singing and dancing are recommended to keep the statue in the west and Southwest zone.
- Bring the artful piece to attract positive energy inside your home.
- Consider this to be a mesmerizing gift for your dear one on their special occasion.
- The appealing statue is made out of Soapstone, which is a nonporous material.
- The chief advantage of Sandstone is that it is weather-resistant and durable.
- Make use of a broom or a piece of cloth for cleaning.
- The dusting should be done every other day to get rid of dust accumulated over the surface.