Material: Granite Blackstone
Dimension(HWL): 8.5 x 4 x 1.3 inch
- It’s an old 25 years vintage Statue of Maa kali, must be built as an extra piece of art.
- In the statue, she is depicted keeping her foot on Lord Shiva over a base structure.
- Her tongue is lolling, wearing a skirt of human arms and garland of human heads, with four hands holding khadga and a skull.
- Sculptures get beautiful with age, which can be seen from the above-graven image. It’s a magnificent piece carved from a single Granite stone by the artist of Odisha.
- There were two ruthless demons Shumbh & Nishumbh, creating trouble for devas & humans.
- This is when Goddess Parvati took the form of Maa Kaali & went to teach the Asura a lesson.
- The Asura were killed but her seethe did not come down, in that rage she started killing even the Humans & Devas.
- The last way to calm her down was Lord Shiva who came forward and lay himself in front of her.
- As soon as she stepped onto Lord Shiva’s chest her tongue came out astonishingly & realized her mistake & transformed into her calm, compose form again.
- The southeastern zone is auspicious for placing the Kaali Mata statue.
- As the sculpture is tall as 8 inches, you should place it on a table, sideboard, or console.
- The accent shelve or glass cabinet will complement the area.
- The front desk or lobby are some inevitable areas to exhibit the warrior mother.
- It can be a zestful present, on festive occasions like Dewali, Dussehra. House warming etc.
- Her power will protect you from evil forces.
- She bestows her devotee with good health.
- She also protects from the malicious effects of the Navagraha(Zodiac planet). Individuals having Rahu Dosha will be free from it.
- Dust, dirt, and other residues are usually buildup on stone sculptures, so to keep the structure clean follow the below tips to clean.
- First and all-knowing the statue’s material, like here is made from Blackstone/Granite, which is a tough and earth-friendly material.
- So, the procedure of cleaning material like Granite does not take much effort, just take a cotton hand broom and dust the exterior surface.
- A little bit of maintenance from time to time will keep its sustainable beauty.