Stone Type: soapstone / pink stone
Dimensions(HWL): 4 x 3 x 1 inch
About the stunning piece of home décor statue of goddess kali:
- The fearful statue of Goddess Kali is standing on the calm and prostrate body of Lord Shiva.
- She is wearing a garland of skulls, a skirt of arms, and a lolling extended tongue.
- Two hands are held in blessing; one is in Abhay Mudra other is Varada Mudra to her devotees. In the other two hands, she is holding a severed head and a Khadga on the other.
- The masterpiece is well carved by the brilliant craftsman of Odisha, which is, famous for its brilliant artwork globally.
- She is a ferocious form of Goddess Parvati, wife of Lord Shiva.
- The word Kali means “she who is death” in Sanskrit.
- She represents the complete victory of the divine, overall death and destruction.
- Her appearance conveys a strong message of the dominance of nature over man, even a powerful Lord like Shiva is motionless in front of her.
- The statue of Maa kali should be facing south, whether it is in your home or any other place; the South zone serves as the zone of fame and relaxation. So as goddess Kali is the embodiment of energy, which brings you fame and recognition.
- The Temple of your home or office, and shop will be an auspicious place to install the statue.
- You can place the elegant home décor statue on the console, sideboard, or showcase of your living room and office.
- The beautiful sculpture of the Goddess is made from a non-porous material like pink stone.
- Soapstone is a durable material and weather resistant.
- You can make use of a soft fiber cloth or brush over the surface of the statue.
- The cleaning should be carried every alternative day to ward off the dirt from the home décor sculpt.