The refreshing color of the Goddess Durga idol is easy on the eyes, when you’re decorating a minimalistic space “Mahishashura Mardini” is a piece of art to balance out a complex decor theme.
Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 8.5 x 3 inch
Height: 1 ft
The mesmerizing beauty and aura of Goddess Durga:
- The above sculpture is unveiled as “Goddess Durga” the mother goddess of power and strength.
- Standing on her mount with one leg and transpiercing the demon with her trident, atop a lotus podium.
- A warrior Goddess bedecked with jewelry, riding a lion with multiple hands carrying weapons and gestures.
- Architectural style and peculiarity had given life to the stone sculptures by the artisans with their superb workmanship.
- Goddess Durga glorifies the mother Goddess, who nurtures, cares for all living beings.
- A demon named Mahishashura was granted a boon by Lord Brahma that no man or deity would kill him. He along with his battalion ruthlessly killed people in all the three Lokas. It urges for the creation of divine power to make an end of the beast.
- Which lead to the creation of “Goddess Durga” by combining energies of the God of the trinity (Lord Bramha, Vishnu & Mahesh) born to kill the ruthless beast.
- While fighting against the demon she dashed him to the ground with her right leg and run the trident through his chest and beheaded him, hence form that day she is named “Mahishashura Mardini”
- Dussehra or Vijay Dashmi is a widely celebrated festival observed to celebrate the triumph of good over evil.
- The southwest zone is the most considerable zone to place Maa Durga idol at home/office.
- Let’s start with the living room, a heightened pedestal at a corner of the room or any floating shelf over your sofa can be pretty much anything you love.
- Another way to grab the eye on the art is to stand it on a heightened table of foyer/office gallery/hotel/ hallway to make it truly magical.
- Decorate the interior of an accent shelving unit /bookshelves with this subtle piece.
- Maa Durga protects her devotees from the malicious effects of planet Rahu and negative energies.
- She provides immense strength and lifelong prosperity.
- Goddess Durga eliminates all kinds of mental, financial, and physical problems.
- Pinkstone is mainly used for sculpting as it is easy to carve.
- It is durable, weather-proof, and reinforced.
- Start by rubbing(gently) the surface of the sculpture with a soft cloth or brush to reach the depth of the corner where dust usually complied. This will remove any surface dirt or dust.
- To restore the shine, routine cleaning is necessary to keep a finished piece looking great.